The Bottom Line
- Allows your cast to get wet
- Keeps odors/smells from becoming a problem
- Can be expensive, and not necessarily covered by insurance
- Can take a long time to dry
- Casts are a nuisance, for many reasons, in part because they need to be kept dry...until now.
- PROCEL cast line can allow you to get a cast wet without damaging this important treatment.
- PROCEL cast liner helps you maintain your usual routine activities.
- You do not have to worry if you're around water, or if your cast gets dirty.
- Drying the cast liner can take time (even several hours) and you should not try to accelerate this.
- PROCEL only works with a fiberglass cast; plaster casts must be kept dry.
Guide Review - PROCEL Waterproof Cast Liner
PROCEL cast liner is a breathable and waterproof underpadding, that withstands water, and allows bathing, washing, and swimming. The cast liner allows water to drain from under the cast, and then air dries, usually within a few hours.